- 55mm disc mill with Diamond Inside grinding disc
- Low noise thanks to Silent Range Technology .
- ACE technology against clumping and electrostatic charging of the ground material .
- Bean container with 300 gram capacity
Puristic electronic espresso grinder
The Eureka Mignon Puristico impresses with its simplicity. All the features of the Mignon series are built into the grinder, which are responsible for the optimal grinding of your espresso beans. Technical gadgets have been deliberately omitted, just completely "Puristico". As a result, the grinder is technically on a par with the top models, but the price is lower. A compromise that goes down well with espresso enthusiasts in particular.
The Puristico is equipped with the patented 55mm Diamond Inside disc grinder, which has a significantly higher durability and productivity than the grinders of standard Mignon machines. The ACE technology prevents clumping of the coffee grounds as well as their electrostatic charge - for a clean work surface and fine, homogeneous grinds. Silent Range technology ensures that everything happens as quietly as a whisper, which is a real boon, especially in the morning when preparing the first espresso..
High-end grinder for coffee enthusiasts
The grind can be adjusted micrometrically via the silver-coloured dial. The ground coffee is drawn using the button in the centre of the machine, which is triggered with the filter holder. To do this, simply insert the filter holder into the removable Handsfree portafilter fork and press lightly. Alternatively, you can also grind using the manual reference switch on the side. This is particularly useful if you want to grind into other containers instead of into the portafilter.
• Drehrad für stufenlose Mahlgradeinstellung
• Manueller Bezugsschalter
• ACE Technologie
• 1350 Umdrehungen pro Minute
• Fassungsvermögen Bohnenbehälter: 300 g
• 260 W Motor
• Mahlscheibenmaterial: Edelstahl
• Maße in mm (B x H x T): 120 x 350 x 190
• Gewicht: 5,6 kg
• Farbe: weiß