Dark Roast Filterkaffee
Dunkle Schokolade und Mandeln
Delivery if payment made by 2 PM: 03.04.2023 – 05.04.2023
- Dark roast
- 100 % Arabica beans
- Organically grown
- Organic and Rainforest Alliance certified
- Grown in Uganda
Filter coffee with a dark roast and lots of character
The African Dark Roast coffee is an intense, earthy filter coffee with an unusually dark degree of roast for a filter blend. The blend has a very Italian touch and convinces with its strong character. The filter coffee consists of 100 % Arabica coffee beans. These were grown in Uganda. The coffee was roasted in Kenya to a dark roast. The blend is organic and rainforest certified.
The journey of the Moyee Dark Roast coffee can be traced transparently
- 1. Three different types of coffee beans are grown in Uganda and blended together. The organically certified coffee is brought to a high quality by the coffee farmers. This bled has 82 to 84 points in the green coffee cupping score.
- 2. The coffee farmers bring the ripe red berries to the washing station, where they are then washed by the processing team and then placed on the drying beds.
- 3. In Kenya, Moyee has opened its own roastery, which employs 41 people. At least 50% of the value remains in this coffee region.
- 4. After the beans have been roasted, they are packed. To ensure that all the oxygen escapes from the packaging and that the beans arrive fresh in the Netherlands, the Moyee team packs the coffee with nitroflush. The production date can be found on each pack so that it can be traced when the coffee was roasted.
Kaffee, der das EU-Bio-Logo trägt , erfüllt alle Anforderungen der EU-BIO Verordnung.
Die Rainforest Alliance ist eine internationale gemeinnützige Umweltschutzorganisation mit Sitz in den USA. Sie vergibt das Siegel mit dem grünen Frosch auf Grundlage des „Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard“.