- Dimensions (W x D x H): 360 x 168 x 395 mm
- Presets: Gold Cup, Fast, Strong Brew, Cold Brew, My Brew, Pour Over
- Capacity: 12 cups
- Power: 1650W
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Scope of delivery: thermal carafe, coffee spoon, filter insert, fine basket filter, paper basket filter (10 pieces), test strips for water hardness
- Adjustable blooming duration
- 6 preset options
- Adjustable throughput time and brewing temperature
- Filter coffee in barista quality
Choice of filter
The Precision Brewer coffee machine offers the choice between a flat and a cone-shaped filter insert. The shape of the filter affects the flow rate of the water through the grist, thus the extraction time and ultimately the taste. The cone-shaped filter is more suitable for fruity coffees, while the flat one brings out the aromas of chocolaty coffees better.
My Brew function
With the My Brew function, the brewing parameters can be set individually. The blooming duration, brewing temperature and throughput time can be adjusted to the ground material and individual taste.
"Blooming" means that the coffee is moistened with hot water and steeped, so that the coffee blooms, so to speak, and is prepared with full intensity and all the aromas. Another effect of blooming is that the extraction is particularly even due to the drawing of the coffee and the escape of CO2, so that the taste contains fewer bitter substances.
Presets for best brewing results
The Precision Brewer filter coffee machine from Sage is the first in the world that can be used to automatically brew coffee in barista quality. You can choose from 6 presets. These include the Gold Cup standard, Pour Over, Fast for a particularly fast brewing process, and a Cold Brew mode.