- Dimensions (W x D x H): 360 x 168 x 395 mm
- Presets: Gold Cup, Fast, Strong Brew, Cold Brew, My Brew, Pour Over
- Capacity: 12 cups
- Power: 1650W
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Scope of delivery: thermal carafe, coffee spoon, filter insert, fine basket filter, paper basket filter (10 pieces), test strips for water hardness
Thermo Filterkaffeemaschine Edelstahl
Delivery if payment made by 2 PM: 25.03.2023 – 27.03.2023
- Filter coffee in barista quality
- 6 preset options
- Adjustable throughput time and brewing temperature
- Blooming duration adjustable
Presets for best brewing results
The Precision Brewer filter coffee machine from Sage is the first in the world that can be used to automatically brew coffee in barista quality. You can choose from 6 presets. These include the Gold Cup standard, Pour Over, Fast for a particularly fast brewing process, and a Cold Brew mode.
With the My Brew function, the brewing parameters can be set individually. The blooming duration, brewing temperature and throughput time can be adjusted to the grind and individual taste.
Blooming means that the coffee is first moistened and steeped before it is prepared. This is how the coffee blossoms and can develop intensively with all aromas. Because CO2 can also escape in this way, the taste is less bitter.
Choice of filter
The Precision Brewer coffee machine offers the choice between a flat and a cone-shaped filter insert. The shape of the filter affects the flow rate of the water through the grist, thus the extraction time and ultimately the taste. The cone-shaped filter is more suitable for fruity coffees, while the flat one brings out the aromas of chocolaty coffees better.