Kettle in pink design
- Precise pouring
- Keeps water warm for up to 1 hour
- Candy gradient color
- food grade stainless steel
- Operable via touch pad
- Particularly powerful
Precise coffee brewing with the Brewista Artisan Kettle
The Brewista brand, founded in 2014, has revolutionised the coffee market with its Artisan series. The striking colours of the Brewista Artisan kettles are particularly popular, and the kettles are also used at barista championships around the world. The gooseneck design is not only a visual eye-catcher, but also ensures precise pouring, so that an even pouring speed can be achieved when pouring coffee. The Brewista Artisan Kettle in bright purple is also a real hit at home.
It is operated via the base with an integrated LCD panel, on which the kettle is placed. The control panels shine in bright white and are easy to read. The Artisan kettle is not your average kettle, because its numerous extras make it stand out from the crowd, and not just because of its color. These include the temperature control, which is accurate to the degree in Celsius or Fahrenheit. This can be controlled to within one degree. The keep-warm function can keep water warm for up to one hour.
The design of the Brewista Artisan Candy Purple is a real eye-catcher and particularly unique thanks to the colour gradient. The gooseneck fits snugly around the body of the kettle. The handle is also ergonomically designed so that pouring is easy. A real eye-catcher for professionals and home baristas.
- Capacity: 1 L
- Dimensions (H x W x D in mm): 210 x 220 x 310
- Weight: 2,12 kg
- Color: Candy Purple
- Temperature range: 60 - 100 °C
- LCD-Panel: Yes
- Preset temperatures: Yes
- Storage of temperature settings: Yes
- Material: Stainless steel
- Timer function: Yes
- Detachable cable: Yes
- Keep warm function: Yes
- Switch-off function: Yes
- Quick cooking function: Yes
- Voltage: 220 V
- Power consumption: 1000-1200 W
- Remove the cauldron from the base.
- Clean the outside of the base and kettle with a damp, soft cloth or sponge.
- The inside of the boiler should be cleaned with dishwashing liquid and then rinsed thoroughly with water. A bottle brush can be used, for example.
- Do not use abrasives!
- After cleaning: Thoroughly dry the kettle and base. Before use, the connection at the bottom of the boiler must be completely dry.
- Never immerse the kettle or base in water or any other liquid!