Kettle with Gooseneck
- Temperature setting accurate to one degree
- Turbo cooking function
- Keeps warm for up to an hour
- Gooseneck for high-precision casting at any speed
- Timer function in the base
- White design with wood effect elements
Brewista Kettle - For Precise Coffee Brewing
The Artisan gooseneck kettles from Brewista can be found at coffee brewing championships around the world and in some of the best coffee shops. The fact that Brewista, founded in 2014, has quickly established itself as a kettle specialist in the coffee scene is no coincidence: The sophisticated kettles with goosenecks perform extremely reliably and master what matters most with flying colours: stability in terms of temperature and the ability to pour water precisely at the desired speed without spilling.
Extra features suitable for everyday use
The Brewista Artisan Kettle has several features and settings that make it a particularly practical kettle for the best coffee. With the flash-boil function, the Artisan Kettle works like a normal kettle at the touch of a button and brings the water to the boil as quickly as possible. The fact that temperatures can be set by degree from 40 degrees Celsius is useful for numerous household applications. The keep-warm function ensures that the set temperature is maintained for an hour if desired. As soon as the kettle is removed from the station, the base can be converted into a timer. Another practical feature is that the cooker beeps to indicate various messages. Pleasantly, these sounds can be deactivated completely to boil water almost silently.
Stylish design and great handling
The Artisan kettle in matt white with wood-look elements cuts a fine figure on almost any coffee bar. The elegant curves of the gooseneck and handle harmonise with the discreetly shaped base. The design of the handle is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also ensures a pleasant feeling in the hand and exceptional balance when handling. The curved spout of the kettle, which is reminiscent of a gooseneck, ensures an optimal pouring speed when brewing coffee.
- Capacity: 1 L
- Measures (H x W x D in mm): 210 x 220 x 310
- Weight: 2,12 kg
- Color: Matte White
- Temperature: 40 - 100 °C
- Preset temperatures: Yes
- Storage of temperature settings: Yes
- LCP-Panel: Yes
- Material: stainless-steel
- Timer function: Yes
- Detachable cable: Yes
- Keep warm function: Yes
- Switch-off function: Yes
- Quick cooking function: Yes
- Voltage: 220 V
- Power consumption: 1000-1200 W
- Remove the cauldron from the base.
- Clean the outside of the base and kettle with a damp, soft cloth or sponge.
- The inside of the boiler should be cleaned with dishwashing liquid and then rinsed thoroughly with water. A bottle brush can be used, for example.
- Do not use abrasives!
- After cleaning: Thoroughly dry the kettle and base. Before use, the connection at the bottom of the boiler must be completely dry.
- Never immerse the kettle or base in water or any other liquid!