- Combination of electric and hand mill
- Innovative award-winning design
- High-quality conical grinder
- Magnetic collection container
The ARCO coffee grinder from Goat Story closes the gap between manual and electronic grinders. The innovative concept, which won the Red Dot Design Award 2022, consists of the ARCO hand mill and the associated Power-Doch. In this way, the hand mill can easily be converted into an electric one.
Secure and Comfortable
The ARCO grinder is a single dose grinder with a 47 mm conical grinder inside. The housing of the grinder is made of aluminum. The 50g collection bin is held in place with a secure and convenient magnetic closure. It is also designed to fit perfectly in the portafilter of the portafilter machine. The degree of grinding can be selected using the large and clear setting ring. The range of the ARCO grinder ranges from very fine grinding for Cezve-Ibrik recipes to coarser grinding for the French Press. The grinder is pleasantly narrow and quickly finds its place in the coffee corner at home.
The powerful motor has been reduced to 360 rpm. The advantage of this is that less heat is generated during the grinding process and the fine aromas of the coffee are better protected. The design of the coffee grinder reflects the function of the same. The name ARCO comes from the English “arch” – bow. This arc joins two separate ends, in this case the portable hand grinder and the convenient electric grinder, for the best of both worlds.
- Grinder type: 47 mm conical grinder
- Capacity of the ground coffee container: approx. 50 g
- Degrees of grinding: fine grinding for Cezve-Ibrik recipes, for example, to coarser grinding for the French Press
- Motor power: 360 rpm
- Body: Aluminum
- Scope of delivery: Electric and manual grinder