You don't need a promotional code, the offer prices are already set. Only while stocks last!
Lavazza

Super Crema

whole bean / 1000 g

Weich und Harmonisch

Intensity:
Taste:
brown sugar / hazelnut
Preparation:
Italian coffee pot / fully automatic coffee machines / portafilter machine

€14.90*

% €15.90* (6.29% saved)
(€14.90* / 1 kg) 10 ct. per cup VAT incl. plus shipping

Delivery if payment made by 2 PM: 20.06.2024 – 22.06.2024

MHD: 28.02.2026 Product no.: 100074
Description
  • 60 % Arabica and 40 % Robusta
  • Perfectly suitable for fully automatic coffee machines
  • Strong aroma with good mildness

In an Italian bar

Coffee like the Italians love it! The coffee beans used are composed of 60 % spicy Brazilian and South American Arabica and 40 % high-quality Indonesian Robusta beans. A small proportion of the Maragogype coffee bean is used for this coffee, which gives the whole blend a harmonious acid structure. The coffee tastes like a typical Italian bar espresso, but is soft and harmonious with a spicy aroma.

Special mildness, expressive nuances

This aromatic coffee is characterised by its special mildness and the harmonious interplay of the beans used here. The coffee, which is specially produced for fully automatic machines, consists of 60 % Arabica beans, which are obtained in Brazil and are responsible for the strong aroma with good mildness. The remaining 40 % are made up of high-quality Robusta coffee beans, which were harvested in the highlands of Indonesia.The Robusta coffee cherries give Lavazza Super Crema its mild basic taste and also its expressive nuances. The aromatic notes of Super Crema are mainly hazelnut and brown sugar.

The Lavazza Company

Lavazza is a true Italian coffee roaster based in Turin. Lavazza was founded by Luigi Lavazza (1859-1959), who started roasting and selling coffee as a retailer. Lavazza has been offering a real Italian cup of coffee for four generations and is one of the most popular brands in Italy. They are also very popular in Germany. Today, Lavazza is mainly known as a supplier of espresso coffee and stands for quality and longevity. The company is the market leader in Italy and exports its coffee beans worldwide.

Sustainability at Lavazza

The Lavazza company buys its coffee beans mainly from local coffee farmers and tries to produce in a CO2-neutral way. For example, the company has a CO2-neutral office and also tries to develop advanced technologies so that as few emissions as possible are produced.

Blend & Suitability
Arabica percentage
60%
Robusta percentage
40%
Espresso
Filter coffee
Milk coffee
Caffè crema
Cappuccino
Aromatico Taste profile
Roasting degree
Body
Caffeine
Strength
Balance
Fruit note
Crema
Delivery in 2–5 days
Free delivery from 99 €
Variety of products
Trusted Shops 4.9/5
5 /5

4.97 out of 5 stars


33 of 33 reviews


97%

3%

0%

0%

0%


We use Trusted Shops as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. Trusted Shops has taken measures to ensure that these are genuine reviews. More information

Leave a review!

Share your experiences with other customers.

A satisfied customer says

April 16, 2024 15:54

Best Lavazza

Delivery was extremelly fast to Croatia! Coffee is fresh, only 2 months from roasting.


June 17, 2024 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

May 14, 2024 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

May 14, 2024 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

April 29, 2024 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

April 16, 2024 15:54

Best Lavazza

Delivery was extremelly fast to Croatia! Coffee is fresh, only 2 months from roasting.

April 6, 2024 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

January 19, 2024 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

December 9, 2023 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

November 21, 2023 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

August 9, 2023 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Tolles Aroma

5 weitere anzeigen
Diese Produkte könnten Ihnen auch gefallen

Diese Produkte könnten Ihnen auch gefallen

Grand de Luxe
Grand de Luxe

€25.90*
Allegra Fairtrade
Allegra Fairtrade

€13.90*
0.5 kg (€27.80 / 1 kg)
Bella Crema
Bella Crema

€15.90* €16.80* (5.36% saved)
Espresso ganze Bohne
Espresso ganze Bohne

€26.40* €29.45* (10.36% saved)
100% Arabica
100% Arabica

€12.40*
0.5 kg (€24.80 / 1 kg)