Mäder Kaffee

Schweizer Mischung

whole bean / 1000 g

Versatility from Switzerland

Intensity:
Taste:
fine acids
Preparation:
Italian coffee pot / fully automatic coffee machines / portafilter machine

€22.90*

(€22.90* / 1 kg) 16 ct. per cup VAT incl. plus shipping

Delivery if payment made by 2 PM: 04.03.2024 – 06.03.2024

MHD: 20.10.2025 Product no.: 103138
Description
This all-rounder from the Swiss gourmet roaster Mäder consists of 65% finest Arabica beans. The other 35% percent are the best robustas, which are particularly responsible for the excellent cream formation. The medium-roasted beans ensure a mild, aromatic taste, which deservesly makes the Swiss blend one of Mädermerm's most popular blends.

Tradition and Precision
The beans for the Swiss blend are roasted using the traditional drum roasting process. The careful roasting process makes the coffee particularly digestible and preserves its quality right down to the last bean.
The Swiss blend is ideal for preparation in fully automatic coffee machines and with the portafilter machine and always delivers a full-bodied taste experience.

Blend & Suitability
Arabica percentage
65%
Robusta percentage
35%
Espresso
Filter coffee
Milk coffee
Caffè crema
Cappuccino
Aromatico Taste profile
Roasting degree
Body
Caffeine
Strength
Balance
Fruit note
Crema
Delivery in 2–5 days
Free delivery from 99 €
Variety of products
Trusted Shops 4.9/5
0 /5

0 of 0 reviews

We use Trusted Shops as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. Trusted Shops has taken measures to ensure that these are genuine reviews. More information

Leave a review!

Share your experiences with other customers.