New York

Extra

whole bean / 500 g

That little extra

Intensity:
Taste:
fruity / dark chocolate / nut
Preparation:
Italian coffee pot / fully automatic coffee machines / portafilter machine

€17.99*

(€35.98* / 1 kg) 25 ct. per cup VAT incl. plus shipping

Delivery if payment made by 2 PM: 15.04.2024 – 17.04.2024

MHD: 12.02.2026 Product no.: 100399
Description
The one with that little extra
  • 5 % share of Jamaica Blue Mountain - one of the most expensive beans in the world
  • Intense flavor with notes of dark chocolate and cardamom
  • Dense crema

The coffee with the extra

This blend of the roastery New York impresses with the 5 % share of Jamaica Blue Mountain bean - one of the most expensive and exquisite coffee beans in the world. The remaining 95 % of the beans are also high quality Arabica coffee beans originating from high altitude areas in Central and South America. Overall, a harmonious coffee, with chocolaty, nutty notes. The dark roasted beans give the Extra very little acidity, a relatively intense flavor and an excellent crema. Roasted this blend is traditionally in Italy.

Pleasure and quality

The New York Extra can be easily prepared with all systems. It doesn't matter whether you want to prepare an espresso or milk creations such as latte macchiato or cappuccino. How about a lungo? A specialty that is rarely created at home, but for which the Extra is particularly well suited. Convince yourself best!

Blend & Suitability
Arabica percentage
100%
Espresso
Filter coffee
Milk coffee
Caffè crema
Cappuccino
Aromatico Taste profile
Roasting degree
Body
Caffeine
Strength
Balance
Fruit note
Crema
Delivery in 2–5 days
Free delivery from 99 €
Variety of products
Trusted Shops 4.9/5
5 /5

5 out of 5 stars


12 of 12 reviews


100%

0%

0%

0%

0%


We use Trusted Shops as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. Trusted Shops has taken measures to ensure that these are genuine reviews. More information

Leave a review!

Share your experiences with other customers.

A satisfied customer says

November 8, 2019 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Ist halt immer eine sichere Nummer. Noch besser, wenn der Preis niedriger wäre. Besonders bei den 250 g und 500 g Packungen.


April 23, 2022 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

February 7, 2022 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

-

December 21, 2021 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Kaffee der Extraklasse!

November 8, 2021 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Sehr exquisit im Preis aber lecker

November 2, 2021 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Unser absoluter Favorit!

October 29, 2021 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Mein Liebling! Es war Liebe auf den ersten Geruch/ Gescmack… Einfach: das Besondere!

August 3, 2021 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Der absolut beste Kaffee für mich!

December 28, 2020 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Feiner aromatischer Kaffe für alle Gelegenheiten!

October 16, 2020 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Immer noch ein sehr guter Kaffee. Ab und zu gönnen wir uns den New York Espresso.

November 8, 2019 00:00

Ein Trusted Shops Kunde

Ist halt immer eine sichere Nummer. Noch besser, wenn der Preis niedriger wäre. Besonders bei den 250 g und 500 g Packungen.

5 weitere anzeigen