Seekind Coffee

Trafohaus Espresso

whole bean / 250 g

Dunkle Schokolade

Intensity:
Taste:
dark chocolate / chocolaty
Preparation:
Italian coffee pot / fully automatic coffee machines / portafilter machine

Currently not available, please sign up to get notified

€9.00*

(€36.00* / 1 kg) 25 ct. per cup VAT incl. plus shipping

Currently not available, please sign up to get notified

MHD: 08.01.2025 Product no.: 105128
Description
  • 100 % Arabica beans
  • Beans from Brazil and Colombia
  • Dark Roasted
  • Perfectly suited for the fully automatic machine

Very dark roasted beans from Colombia and Brazil

The Trafohaus espresso from Seekind Coffee is made from 100 % high-quality Arabica coffee beans. 70 % of the Arabica beans come from the Brazilian farm Sitio Corrego do Cavalo, the other 30 % were grown in Colombia on the farm Manantiales del Frontion. The beans were then roasted very dark.

Roastery strives for transparency and ecological action

The roasting company Seekind Coffee stands for ecological action, transparency and fair payment of the coffee farmers. The Trafohaus espresso is wonderfully creamy and tastes like dark chocolate. The preparation in the fully automatic machine is perfect. The dark blend can be enjoyed as a classic espresso or as a coffee specialty with milk.

Labels and awards
Kreisrundes rotes Logo exklusiv bei Aromatico

Um die Treue des Rösters gegenüber Aromatico hervorzuheben und dabei noch transparenter zu sein, werden Artikel die nur durch Aromatico in Deutschland vertrieben werden, mit dem Siegel „Exklusiv bei Aromatico“ versehen.

Blend & Suitability
Arabica percentage
100%
Robusta percentage
0%
Espresso
Filter coffee
Milk coffee
Caffè crema
Cappuccino
Aromatico Taste profile
Roasting degree
Body
Caffeine
Strength
Balance
Fruit note
Crema
Delivery in 2–5 days
Free delivery from 99 €
Variety of products
Trusted Shops 4.9/5
0 /5

0 of 0 reviews

We use Trusted Shops as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. Trusted Shops has taken measures to ensure that these are genuine reviews. More information

Leave a review!

Share your experiences with other customers.


Diese Produkte könnten Ihnen auch gefallen

Diese Produkte könnten Ihnen auch gefallen

Allegra Fairtrade
Allegra Fairtrade

€13.90*
0.5 kg (€27.80 / 1 kg)
Porto Blend Bio
Porto Blend Bio

€7.36*
0.25 kg (€29.44 / 1 kg)
Caffè Espresso
Caffè Espresso

€22.50*
0.5 kg (€45.00 / 1 kg)
Caffè Crema
Caffè Crema

€35.90*
Caffè Crema
Caffè Crema

€12.50*
0.25 kg (€50.00 / 1 kg)